36 Life Lessons For 36 Years Of Life
Today is my birthday. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I really do appreciate them. It is always nice hearing from friends, family, and colleagues who want to celebrate with me. To be honest, I’m not always that great at it, but I want to be better.
Nevertheless, I was feeling very reflective this morning and tried to think back to the many life lessons I have had over my life. While I was thinking about these things, I realized they might be helpful to you.
Not because I know you and think you need help, but because I am always trying to learn from others, and I thought I might be able to help the world out in a small way. After all, we could use some encouragement after last year.
36 Life Lessons
In this list there will be simple lessons learned and some that are far more complicated or more difficult to apply to life. Yet, I hope they can help you out as you continue to grow into the person your were created to be.
Also, these are in no particular order. So don’t worry about placing importance based on the placing on this list.
- Smile when your stressed. It will help relieve that stress and help your feel happy.
- Drink water. Your body needs it and it will thank you later.
- Move everyday. This might sound silly, but many of our jobs keep us from moving.
- Laugh. Read, watch, to listen to something funny. It will make you more healthy.
- Breath deeply. The air is good for you and you need it for more than you know.
- Read every single day. It will keep your mind healthy and growing.
- Play too. Play with your kids, play games, play with your pets. Play unlocks doors.
- Keep a journal. Writing down things helps you live your best life.
- Meditate or pray. Find some quiet in the world and connect to something more.
- Create healthy boundaries. Not everyone has a right to your time, person, or emotions.
- Learn to communicate. This will help you in every…